To learn to manage effectively an online community, ensuring that this community achieves its goals
- Conceptual investigation and types of online communities
- Good practices of effective online community management
- Dealing with variations in personal, social, and cultural identity
- Excluding social perceptions of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination within an online community
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should apply?
- People interested in managing online communities
- People who have curiosity about, exposure to or experience with online communities
- People who work in communications
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: October 4, 2022