To explain the basic concepts and principles of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship: a conceptual investigation
- Factors that lead individuals to entrepreneurship
- Identifying opportunities
- Evaluating ideas and assessing the market
- Lessons learned from successful entrepreneurs
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should apply?
- People interested in acquiring a solid foundation in entrepreneurship
- People who plan to start their own business
- People who want to develop and defend their own set of conclusions regarding entrepreneurship
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: September 23, 2019