To develop an advanced vision on the management of people in the economy of knowledge
- The concept of human resource management
- Ethics and human resource management
- Use of ICT in human resource management
- Customer oriented approach
- People as a source of competitive advantage
- Flexible working
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should attend?
- People who are new in the HR function and aim to make a smooth transition into their roles
- People who plan to start working in the HR sector
- People who want to build their understanding of a range of core activities underpinning effective HR practice
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: June 21, 2021