To understand and approach the reality of cultural management
- Introduction to cultural management
- Cultural organizations
- Cultural facilities
- Cultural management techniques
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should apply?
- People who work in the arts and cultural sector
- Undergratuate students in Humanities, Classics and Art
- People who work in Administration and cultural policy
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: September 23, 2019