The project "Dance-Music-Arts- NLP- E-Learning for Educators" aims to address the needs of primary and high school teachers and educators working with minorities, fewer opportunities youth and rural youth in creating innovative approaches that are more inclusive, using digital environments, and dealing with emotional understanding. Thus, the project supports participants (prospective teachers) to deliver high quality teaching that deals with the complexity of the learners by focusing their approaches on inclusion, improving attainment and continuing education as well as empowering learners.
The consortium is composed by the following organizations:
- SkillsUp Training and Research Services BV (Coordinator, Netherlands)
- P.G.M.S. (PRIVATE GRAMMAR & MODERNSCHOOLS) LIMITED (Cyprus)
- Liceul Tehnologic Anghel Saligny (Romania)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- Friedenauer Gemeinschaftsschule (Germany)
- EKPEDEFTIRIA VASSILIADI (Greece)
- Roes Cooperativa KOIN.S.EP. (Greece)
- Asociatia Copiii in Sanul Familiei (Romania)
Please check the Logo of our project below!